This Survivor case for Note 2 is designed from the inside out to protect your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from extreme conditions and a host of other environmental factors. First release for iPhone 5, now is new released for SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2.
It has been designed to meet or exceed the durability standards set by the US Department of Defense. It also meets the standards of the Ministry of Defense in the UK. This iPad mini survivor case is extremely sturdy and made up from a shatter- and shock-resistant polycarbonate.
This Note2 Survivor case is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone.
So you can freely convert video to Note 2 to computer easily with Dock Connector to USB Cable Line.
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810 and UK Department of Defense Def-Stan 00-35
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or belt
If you want Survivor Military-Duty Protective Case with Stand for SAMSUNG Galaxy S3, please go review here.